MENU
CLOSE
Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME ABOUT US OUR MISSION STATEMENT & VISION

Our Mission Statement & Vision

OUR MISSION STATEMENT & VISION

KTJ aspires to provide a high-quality primary and secondary education for both Malaysian and international students. There are around 20 different nationalities at KTJ, with Malaysian, Indonesian and Korean being the largest of these. We offer equal opportunities for all to benefit from excellent teaching, plentiful resources and individual learning experiences in a caring, secure and stimulating British-style co-educational school, with boarding from the age of 11.

Our holistic education is intended to encourage the development of independent and well-balanced individuals, helping them to become responsible citizens who are aware of global issues. We encourage students to be self-disciplined and to maximise their potential inside the classroom and in a wide range of artistic, sporting and cultural activities.

VISION

To be the School of choice in Malaysia, empowering students to be the global leaders of a sustainable world.

MISSION

To provide an outstanding, British-style, holistic education in a boarding environment for Malaysian and international students. Our close-knit community reflects the highest moral standards, recognising the diversity of students drawn from a number of different faiths and races.

VALUES

The core values of mutual-respect, compassion and empathy are the aspiring virtues for all people in our school community.

Students are given every encouragement to attain high academic results.
Simon Watson - Principal
Simon Watson - Principal