MENU
CLOSE
Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME ADMISSIONS STUDYING IN MALAYSIA

Studying in Malaysia

STUDYING IN MALAYSIA

Moving to a new country can often be an exciting and emotional time. For a KTJ secondary school student, the thought of moving to Malaysia and living independently can seem daunting and exciting, in equal measure!

At KTJ, we hope to make the transition for new students as smooth as possible by organising a student buddy to help new students to settle in in their first weeks. In addition, the Houseparents will ensure that they take the time to speak to their new students and get to know them, personally. House events and after school activities will help to ensure that your son or daughter is able to settle into our welcoming community.

Malaysia’s multicultural society is rich with culture and traditions. Our students have the opportunity to experience this during their time with us.

Visas

KTJ will organise student visas for secondary school students if they are not Malaysian citizens. All international students require visas to remain and study in Malaysia.

If your child is already on a dependent visa, please advise the school so that we know not to proceed with a visa for your child.

Visiting the School

Parents and students are welcome to visit us at KTJ, but please ensure that an appointment is made with a member of the registrar’s team beforehand. Please email registrar@ktj.edu.my to request a meeting.

Airport Transfers

KTJ can arrange airport transfers for your child at your request. This is possible for all trips to and from the school. Please contact your child’s houseparent for assistance with this. If you are unsure of who your child’s houseparent is, please contact registrar@ktj.edu.my for assistance.

I like KTJ because the teachers are so nice to everyone
Cammy - Year 1
Cammy - Year 1