To apply for your child to be enrolled into KTJ Primary School, you are required to submit the following documents:
- A completed Registration Form
- One recent passport size photograph of the student
- A copy of the most recent full school report and any other reports from the past 12 months
- A copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s passports (personal details page only) or a copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s NRIC (for Malaysian applicants only)
- An Application Fee of RM350 per child (non-refundable). You can pay in cash if you come into the school to register. Other payment options are listed below.
Please send scanned completed forms and supporting documents by email to email@example.com
Alternatively please post to:
Negeri Sembilan DarulKhusus
For students joining Early Years or Key Stage 1 (EY - Year 2), our assessment involves your child meeting the Head of Primary, Ms. Annette, and with the Primary School Admissions executive, Ms. Aqilah.
An informal cognitive assessment will take place with a teacher as well as an evaluation of your child’s level of English.
For students joining us in Key Stage 2 (Years 3-6), the assessment will comprise of a CAT4 online test which covers the areas of Maths, English and Non-verbal reasoning. In addition, your child will have an assessment in class with a teacher for up to one class lesson.
Please note that you will need to make a prior appointment to come in for the assessment. This can be arranged by calling Aqilah Taufik on +606-758-2995 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, we will send you a medical form to complete. Please ensure that these are completed as soon as possible, and definitely before your child joins the school.
Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, you can purchase uniforms at the school. Please make an appointment to come in. Please call Sheila Dass on +606-758-5107 or email email@example.com to organise.
If you would like to join our school bus system, please have a look at the School Bus Route Guide and complete the School Bus Form provided below. Please call Sheila Dass on +606-758-5107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
School Bus Form