Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, you can purchase uniforms at the school shop, which is located in The Arc. Please make an appointment to come in. This can be arranged by calling the school +606 758 2561 or by emailing Ms. Zaza in the KTJ Shop.
To apply for your child to be enrolled into KTJ Primary or Secondary School, you are required to submit the following documents:
- A completed Registration Form
- One recent passport size photograph of the student
- A copy of the most recent full school report and any other reports from the past 12 months. If the student is applying for A levels, then please also attach their actual or forecast IGCSE or SPM result.
- IGCSE or A Level subject choices form included below
- A copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s passports (personal details page only) or a copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s NRIC (for Malaysian applicants only)
- An Application Fee of RM350 per child (non-refundable). You can pay in cash if you come into the school to register. Other payment options are listed below.
IGCSE subject choices
Sixth Form subject choices
To apply for a Sixth Form Scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application Form and go through the Scholarship Information in detail. Please note that the deadline for students who wish to start in August 2017 will be 14th May 2017.
Scholarship Application Form
Please send scanned completed forms and supporting documents by email to email@example.com
Alternatively please post to:
Negeri Sembilan DarulKhusus
Academic excellence at KTJ is placed at the heart of what we do. We can therefore only make offers to students who we believe will be sufficiently able to access the curriculum and get the most out of their time at KTJ.
Forms 1 – 4: The online assessments cover English, Mathematics and Non Verbal Reasoning. They take approximately 2 hours to complete and are done in the KTJ Registrar’s office.
A levels / Sixth Form: We look at the students forecast or actual IGCSE or SPM results and previous school reports to come to a decision. No online tests are necessary for Sixth Form students.
Please note that you will need to make a prior appointment to come in to take the assessment; this can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the assessment is complete, we will consult the Head of Mathematics, Head of English and the Principal to come to a decision about your child.
The outcome of the assessment will be one of the following:
A. Offer Letter sent to Successful Applicant
- Once a place is confirmed, we will send out an offer letter by email, alongside your invoice and some more information about KTJ.
- If the Form is full, your child will be placed on the waiting list and an offer letter will be sent when a place becomes available.
B. Further Assessment Required
- Before a place can be offered, further assessments are necessary for us to be sure that we can cater for your child’s needs. We will keep in touch with you by email or phone to arrange the next meeting.
C. Rejection Letter sent to Unsuccessful Applicant
- A place is not offered to your child and you will be sent a letter via email.
A formal offer will be sent out to you be email, including the invoice. We will ask for the payment of the deposit and admittance fee by a certain date, in order to confirm the place for your child.
We will be happy to admit the student once we have the following:
- Satisfactory performance in the assessments, including the current schools reference.
- Confirmation of offer and acceptance by parents.
- Payment of the non-refundable admittance fee and refundable deposit on or before stated deadline.
Before your child starts with us at KTJ, you will receive and email welcoming you to the school, which will include an itinerary letter with information regarding the first day, buying school uniforms, and some final handbooks.
Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, we will send you a medical form to complete. Please ensure that these are completed as soon as possible, and definitely before your child joins the school.