MENU
CLOSE
Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME KTJ SIXTH FORM WELCOME FROM THE STUDENTS

Welcome from the Students

WELCOME FROM THE STUDENTS

We, from the Sixth Form Committee, would like to welcome you into our close-knit and caring family! Don’t be afraid to start anew, we host an annual induction and bonding activities all year round to make sure no one is excluded from our family.

Sixth Form life in KTJ is a hectic one; with the demanding A-level course accompanied by a myriad of extra-curricular activities, there is hardly any time to be bored! Students are encouraged to participate in various clubs, committees and ECAs to fill up their time. So, don’t be afraid to pick up new things! With that being said, as a senior, being in charge of such clubs and committees will develop and enhance your people-to-people skills as well as your all-roundedness.

Not to mention KTJ’s experienced Sixth Form staff, who always provide support for student university applications and academic performance. Not only do they constantly strive to prepare students for their future, they always keep an eye on our current well-being.

Your journey in the Sixth Form will be a fruitful, yet short-lived one as time will fly with all the exciting activities happening all year round! Make sure you don’t miss out on all the opportunities that will come your way and make friends that will actually last for a lifetime.

Welcome to our Sixth Form family.

Teh Zi Ern & Ariff Zarim

(President and Vice President of Sixth Form Committee 2017/18)

I like KTJ because I don’t have to keep carrying my bag everywhere!
Hudzail - Year 4
Hudzail - Year 4