We are dedicated to enhancing our students' love for learning by providing a British-based primary syllabus that develops and challenges our students' intellectual capabilities.
Our holistic approach to education is underpinned by our School's values of integrity, empathy and mutual respect. These values are demonstrated by our proactive teachers both in and out of the classroom.
Academic achievement is important at KTJ, but we also place great importance on non-academic achievement in our students.
Our wide array of co-curricular activities helps students to discover new interests and develop traits such as resilience, independence and consideration for others.
Head of KTJ Primary, Kris Davis, shares what he feels is important for a child’s growth and how KTJ can positively contribute to it:
At KTJ Primary...
- We provide a high-quality education for children in Early Years and Primary Years 1 to 6.
- Our Early Years Programme consists of Nursery and Reception and follows the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC).
- Our Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 syllabus combines the English National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) to create a transdisciplinary curriculum that is relevant, significant, challenging and engaging.
- Our integrated approach helps students meet the IPC’s eight personal learning goals which include morality, communication, and thoughtfulness.
- Parental partnerships are a part of KTJ culture and we encourage parents to take an active role in their child’s education.
Enrolling our child in KTJ Primary has been the best decision my husband and I have made to date. The tireless guidance, assistance, and effort of the Senior Leadership Team and teachers has allowed our daughter to grow and progress positively.Shanthi, Year 5 Parent